A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our web, allowing to control which pages find our users useful and which not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, providing the navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that in return, the ones that are activated help us to identify and resolve the errors.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
Below we publish a list of the main cookies used in our website, distinguishing:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary, such as, for example, those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow services requested by the user to be carried out or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
- Cookies from third parties such as those used by social networks, or by external content plug-ins.
- The analytical cookies with purposes of periodic maintenance, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, the sites web´s normally make use of “analytical” cookies to compile statistical data of the activity.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES WE USE ON THE WEBSITE:
The table below summarises the cookies we use on our website:
|Cookie||Nombre||Finalidad / Más información||Vencimiento|
|LINK DE LA WEB DE CDM||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used to establish the session of the user who visits our website. It is a way of identifying and managing the state – the session variables – for a specific user, and being able to move that information through our Web.||Session|
|_ga||It’s used to distinguish users.||2 years|
Complementary guarantees – management of cookies:
As a guarantee supplementary to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the used browser, and this acceptance can at all times be revoked by the options of Content and privacy settings available.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by means of which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate Safari 2 and above; Private browsing
Opera 10.5 and superior; Private browsing FireFox 3.5 and above; Private browsing Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
Important: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “Private mode”. You can continue to visit our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, but your browsing on our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.